Hi, I’m Dave Feldman. The Feldman and family has been providing quality energy saving heating and cooling for over 95 years. Call our office, your call will be answered by one of our receptionists in our office. We will send out an experienced technician who will do a very good job resolving whatever issue you are having or just plain doing routine maintenance. If you call us, you will be satisfied, I promise.
With freezing temperatures and snowstorms, winter can do a number on your home. As such, it’s important to prepare to protect your property and ensure you can stay warm and comfortable during the coldest season of the year. To learn how to get your home ready for winter, check out these helpful tips.
1. Keep up with routine maintenance.
2. Operate your HVAC system at optimum and stable temperatures.
3. Seal your home from drafts.
4. Beef up your installation.
5. Turn down the thermostat.
6. Use a programmable thermostat.
7. Change your filters regularly.
8. Use window treatments to help control temperature.
Every year, we are faced with the inevitable task of preparing for the coming winter weather season. Cooler weather is showing its face, and we have begun calling on our heating systems to go back to work for us. The change of seasons requires us to prepare our heating systems for the long, cold winter ahead, and these checks need to be completed before you click the thermostat to heat.
© Feldman Heating and Cooling 2020